Today is a big day because we are releasing a brand new version of our BigQuery Uploader for Google Sheets.
The main improvements are:
- The long awaiting scheduler is finally here – you can setup hourly, daily, and weekly loads from Google Sheets to BigQuery.
- We are introducing a new UI minimizing user input errors – the old config sheet has no purpose. It’s been replaced by a proper menu UI. If you are using the previous version, you need to migrate your upload configurations into “Upload Definitions” in the menu. Sorry about that!
- We’ve significantly improved the upload procedure in order to minimize upload errors.
- A new fully manual mode is available – you can define data types for every single column of your table
- We’ve prepared a Help Center which explains how the product works and what are the most common causes of upload errors. Check it out here.
There is one bad news though – the add-on is becoming a paid product. The new users are automatically granted 14 day trial period. The existing users need to migrate to the paid version by 2020-07-31. Check out our pricing here.
Before you start using the new version, there are 2 articles you should read:
You can get the addon from GSuite Marketplace:
Here is a sample upload recorded as GIF:
And that’s all!