Great news! We are launching the brand new version of our BigQuery Uploader for Google Sheets with the long-awaited scheduler.
- The config sheet has no longer any purpose. There is a new “Upload Definitions” menu instead which is minimizing human-input errors.
- We are finally releasing a feature to schedule your uploads (hourly, daily, weekly).
- We are introducing Manual mode which allows you to define data types for each uploaded column.
- We are introducing a new Help Center to help you better understand the most common issues.
- We did many changes in the background to minimize the number of failed uploads.
- We are no longer setting all column names to lower case.
- The add-on is becoming a paid product with a 14 day trial period. Existing users get extended trial period till 2020-07-31 so you have enough time to migrate your existing uploads.
How to Migrate Your Existing Uploads to the New Version?
- Numbers of rows on your config sheet = number of Upload Definitions you need to setup. Read more here.
- You can then schedule your uploads.
- Lear about the importance of setting “United States” locale for your spreadsheets.
And that’s about it!